Step 1: Three turns on exercise machine.
Step 2: Climb over and under the rope.
Step 3: Climb on the stool and jump off onto the pillow.
Step 4: Jump over the pillows.
Step 5: Climb onto the table and shimmy onto the exercise ball. Roll over to the red spinner seat.
Step 6: Spin around 3 times in the seat.
Step 7: Roll under the rope.

Step 8: Step onto chairs and jump to finish line.

Note: After I set this up, modeled what to do, photographed and played about a dozen times with them I left for them to continue on their own. I was soon called down by the girls who had set up their own version for me to do and Delilah photographed the whole thing as I did their obstacle course.btw - are you liking this Cinderella dress? Around here we go riches-to-rags when it comes to dress-up dresses.












1 comment:
So was this a rainy day? Something they saw on tv? Just something new you had seen someone blog about and you wanted to try?
You do such fun things with them... I don't remember you playing with us this much when you were a kid!
I love the pics...I'd really like to see the other set though. You know, the ones of you doing the obstacle course.... are they on their way?
Post a Comment