Monday, August 22, 2011

Clam Bake

The many activities that we love at the Botzer Clambake.  This was their 40th!!
  • They have a whole child area with toys & a bounce house that the girls stay in for hours.  


  • They have horseback rides.
  • They have games for kids (You've seen this game recently, right?  hint:  #4 bday)

  • They have a prize table with oh-so-many choices.
  •  They have hay rides.







  • They have tons of food...clams (raw & steamed), clam chowder, sloppy joes, salt potatoes & corn-on-the-cob.  Guests have to help husk and then the geese get to chow the husks.


  • They also have karaoke...maybe we'll start practicing for next year. 

This was a first for us as well...Marmy and Papa came for the girls (treated them to unnecessary ice cream, fireworks & a movie) so that Ezra and I could actually spend some adult time.  I mean, I actually got to sit and talk with Beth & Mark!  Can't wait til next year. 

1 comment:

Melinda said...

40 years!! Oh my. It looks like a county carnival there. They sure put on a show and I'm sure the kids all had a blast.