Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pre-camera incident

Since I just got around to looking at the memory card that was in that original camera that Miss Grumpiface broke, I've got some summer updates to show you.

We got some hanging out time with Aunt Meredith who willingly painted nails for the girls.  This is one thing that I don't do and is reserved for anyone who wants to.  Normally, Grandma-From-The-Mountains does it when she sees them.  But Delilah had recently just randomly told me about a girl at Sunday School who had pretty nails all painted a different color and she'd like that also.  Delilah doesn't ask for much and I wanted to do that for her...but when I told Meredith the story, she literally jumped out of her seat and went to the store for nailpolish!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Aunt Meredith used Crayola scented nail polish which is a 5 color assortment, orange, blueberry, green apple, bubble gum red and grape. The product looked lovely on the little ladies' nails, however, it washed off almost as quickly as it went on! So who wants to play nail technician and have all that effort on those teeny-weeny nails go down the drain literally?